LCA’s Statement of Faith
LCA is a Christ-centered evangelical private Christian school that believes:
- Scripture: The Bible is the inspired and the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- Salvation: Salvation is a free gift of God that is received by grace through faith in Jesus Christ and is for all who believe. Our ultimate goal is to provide opportunities for the student to confess Christ as Savior and Lord (Romans 10:9-10).
- God the Father: We believe there is one God, the creator of heaven and earth, who exists in three persons: The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ: We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Son, who was born of the Virgin Mary, crucified, died, and was buried. On the third day he rose again and ascended into heaven. He is seated at the right hand of the Father, and He is coming again.
- Holy Spirit: We believe the Holy Spirit lives in believers today, enabling them to live Godly lives and convicting them of sin.
- Worldview: LCA believes in the Christian perspective on the total worldview. The spiritual must permeate all areas. We help the student develop a Christian worldview by integrating life, and all studies, with the Bible. (II Peter 1:3).
- Evangelism: We believe there is nothing more important than encouraging people to respond to the gospel of Jesus Christ. We believe the ultimate purpose in living is to know and glorify God and to attain eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord, beginning within our own school families and then reaching beyond to the rest of the world that does not know of His love and sacrifice. (Matthew 28:16-20).