LCA’s Core Values
- God’s Ministry: This ministry was God’s idea, and we do not own it. We are simply the stewards of the opportunities and the resources He sends our way.
- Support Parents: Our mission statement states that we “support parents” in training their children. Our primary focus each and every day is simply meeting the needs of our families and friends. It is our calling.
- Foster Relationships: People will make a decision about who Jesus is by the way we treat them and the way we treat each other. Therefore, our responses will be personal, gracious, timely, and generous.
- Show Integrity: Because we live before an all-seeing God and are subject to public scrutiny, we attempt to be above reproach in the operation of this ministry by holding ourselves to the highest standards of accountability. We want to be worthy of the trust that has been placed in us by our school families.
- Provide Excellence: We sweat the details to provide the highest level of quality we can achieve for the glory of God and the benefit of our families.